The very same situation occurred and discussed in
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Trello-questions/Filtering-is-broken/qaq-p/3143987
This happens on a winbox 11 using Chrome latest version. On android filtering works fine.
is happening again. I start noticing too many issues lately :-(
Maybe is the issue is related to the calendar power-up? It is not, obviously, a causal relationship. but filtering was working again this morning and then stopped after using the power-up.
Hi folks, Guilherme here from the Trello Support Team!
Our engineering team discovered what was causing this weird behavior and fixed the issue, thank you for your patience while they were working on this one.
Best regards,Guilherme MichelottoAtlassian Cloud Support
It could be the calendar powr-up. Again, filtering worked until I open the calendar power-up.
Hi Daniele, I'm running into the same issue with filtering not working and I'm not using the calendar power-up. I've also tried clearing cache as recommended in the previous discussion and that didn't solve the issue.
Hi @Daniele Radogna ,
Could you please elaborate on what's happening when you click on the board filter? Is it freezing, or do the results not show up when you apply the filter? Also, have you tried checking this from a private browser to see if the issue can be replicated?
Let me know!
Hi, i am not overlooking your post. Please, allow me few days to answer in full, i am out until mid next week.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.