I have used Trello for years under my business domain that had a Gmail attached to it. The company which I purchased the domain address from sold the domain out from under me. So I no longer have access to that email. All this time, I have still been using the Trello associated with that email. I had a notification at another email address telling me that my Trello account is going to be deleted on December 4. When I sign in under that email, it takes me to an account, but I have never used it. There are no boards or anything there. So it's fine if that account gets deleted. What I am worried about is the account that I do use. I don't know if I have received a similar email, and if that account is in jeopardy of being deleted. I've been using Trello for years and would lose a lot of the list that I've created there. So I need to update that email to an address that I can access. Or I need to know if it's in jeopardy of being deleted, and I would love to know if there is a way for me to print a copy of all of my boards so that I at least have a hard copy of those list. Please advise quickly thank you.