👋 Hello everyone!
I’m Ciara Twomey-Nielsen, an Atlassian Solution Architect at Eficode, and I’m thrilled to join you as a Group Leader for Rovo and AI here in the Atlassian Community Forums.
I love helping teams unlock the full potential of Atlassian tools from Jira and Confluence to the newest innovations like Rovo. What excites me most about this space is how AI is changing the way teams collaborate, find knowledge, and make decisions.
My goal for this group is simple:
✨ Make Rovo and AI practical and approachable through real use cases, shared experiments, and honest discussions.
💬 Connect with people across roles and industries who are exploring how Atlassian’s AI can support smarter teamwork.
🚀 Learn together as Atlassian evolves Rovo’s capabilities across products.
Whether you’re just curious about what Rovo can do, already experimenting with skills, or thinking about AI governance then you’re in the right place.
Please introduce yourself below! I’d love to know:
Let’s make this space one where curiosity meets collaboration. 💡
— Ciara