Hello,
I add some post functions in python in workflow transitions thanks to JSS.
I need to launch a script when an issue is updated, I take a look about IssueEventListener but I don't know where I have to put the script.
Have a look at the concept and implementation of Script Listeners in Script Runner.
Wrapper over configured Groovy script is implemented in GroovyListener.groovy
I install it, I will try it.
Just another question : I work on due date calculation for issue, do you think this is better to program java plugin or python script ?
I have started with python scripts.
Thanks you!
groovy script ;-)
You are the Groovy Runner leader, so you haven't an objective point of view
I just take a look about this language, it looks fun! I will give you my view in few days.
all the best!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.