Usually, when I upload and make a GIF as cover, the cover is automatically fit for the gif.
However, today, my newer uploaded GIFs, even with the same dimension and pixels width and length as older ones, are automatically cropped into this unideal cube cover
Could someone help me resolve the issue? (Angelic Dive Blast is older one, Brutal Barrage is more recent)
P/S: I also downloaded the Angelic Dive Blast GIF, re-uploaded it and made the newer one cover. It also had the same problem as Brutal Barrage.
Edit: I reported the bug and they are made aware of the issue
"While this exact functionality isn’t currently available in Trello, I have gone ahead and created a new feature suggestion for you with our product team, which you can access here: TRELLO-1647.
I have also added this ticket as an internal comment to this report so that our engineering team can reference it and also use it to help align priorities. I would also recommend you visit that suggestion, log in with your Atlassian account, and click Start watching this issue on the right panel. This will help our product and engineering team understand more about which functionalities our users are interested in. Also, when the ticket is updated by our product team, you'll be notified via email.
You can learn more about this by reading our Implementation of New Features Policy[.|https://confluence.atlassian.com/support/implementation-of-new-features-policy-201294576.html%5D.]"
