Is it possible to export a page to PDF without the reactions/comments? I want to export only the content of the page. Otherwise I would have to delete all reactions before doing the export.
I think exporting comments is only possible for space exports (but not for single page exports):
Using Advanced > PDF Export you can choose between
As far as I know PDF export does automatically not include comments. Did you experience something different?
Yes, you're right ;-) My mistake.
And the other way round: can I include reactions in the PDF export of a page?
For HTML and XML you have the option to export comments with the custom export, on custom PDF export this option is not available. Strange...
As far as I can see reactions are not included...
I can't find the comments after succesfully exporting to HTML including "comments"-option.
where are the comments?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.