so here is the problem I log in to my account via Atlassian in my browse but there is no progress in app whenever I open Trello it leads to site open a window like the manage account and I can not come back to my Trello app in my Mac
Same here. Trello loads without issue when logging in through Safari, but the macOS app stalls. Seems to be a recent problem / prompted by the most recent forced log-out cycle.
I have Trello in my both Mac one works perfectly in app other one faces this problem
did you get any answers from support team ?
No response, this is my first time using the Atlassian community. Apparently because I've responded to you and you've accepted my answer, this issue is now "solved" - which isn't particularly helpful. Can you "unsolve" it so that Atlassian might see and respond?@atlassian / @Admin - are you there?
ya I can do it
thank you for your respond that's my first time too
as I see there is no way to connect with them except here
hope for answer as soon as possible from support team
@atlassian do you have any intention of responding to this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.