Hello community,
as some of you know, I am not big fan of cloud, so I spent little bit of investigation, but I am stuck and got different project to work on.
One of my ex-clients reached me, that they are planning to migrate into Cloud Jira.
They are huge instance with 12k users, unlimited agents and using Assets extensively since it was Riada Insight.
There are like 300 Assets field and 250 of them are 2-5 level of referenced field.
Questions:
- I did not find a way how to easy do PoC of migration via some assistant (Assets not supported)
- I did not find a way how to present the implementation of referenced fields
- I did not find any documentation how to handle atribute reading and prefiling them into appropriate fields based on rules in another objects. Mostly done in behaviours.
Just point me, will forward to the guys how to handle that.
Thanks Tom