I want to automatize an a unmirror action when the card is completed
Good Question - I've not found a way to do it yet. So be interested to see if it's possible.
Hi @Carolina Iturra and @PJRanson
You have to use a cascade action in automation. I have shown the actions below:
find a mirror card on board "Board B"
archive the card
---
Full automation
Thanks @Mike - Dreamsuite Consulting
So blooming obvious now you point it out...
I've added it to an automation that's triggered by the source card being marked as complete.
I think my blindspot was looking for an option to "remove from this board" - as that's the button at the top of mirrored cards.
Is this "remove from this board" button the same as Archiving?
@PJRanson Yes it is the same as archiving
🙄 - bit of consistency in nomenclature would be nice. 👍😉
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.