When installing the plugin on Bitbucket 4.6.2 the plugin I get
"Note: This Add-on might be functional, but one or more modules is missing dependencies. features and functionality may be limited"
and as expected the plugin "misbehave", the problematic module is Editor Resources(config-client-resources).
searching the web I found that this module (in other projects) is depended on
+ <stash-resource key="config-client-resources" name="Editor Resources">
+ <context>plugin.page.editor.config</context>
+ <directory location="/static/config/" />
+ <dependency>com.atlassian.stash.stash-web-plugin:global</dependency>
+ <dependency>com.atlassian.stash.stash-web-api:navbuilder</dependency>
+ <dependency>com.atlassian.stash.stash-web-api:server</dependency>
+ <dependency>com.atlassian.stash.stash-web-api:state</dependency>
+ </stash-resource>
when checking this guide (https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/how-to-update-your-add-on-779302412.html) I found out that
- "Core web plugin module
Stash 3.x - com.atlassian.stash.stash-web-plugin
Bitbucket 4.x -This core plugin contains internal modules only and should not be referenced by other plugins." - "If you are using any web-resources with a dependency on com.atlassian.stash.stash-web-api, change them to com.atlassian.bitbucket.server.bitbucket-web-api"
in my installation I have the "Bitbucket Public Web Components" – com.atlassian.bitbucket.server.bitbucket-web-api installed.
Not sure what is the exact problem or what to do next to make this plugin to work...
help please 