Hello Jira Experts,
Not 100% sure if this is possible but I will explain what I would like to happen and you guys can let me know if it is feasible
I have created multiple Groups which I would like all users including clients to have the ability to view all users which are available in Jira.
This is fairly easy just go to Global Permissions and assign Give access to the user group. This will allow the user change the reporter and filter out by an existing person in Jira.
My Problem:
I would like them to only view people who are in the specific user group which they are in, is there any permissions which I can configure which will let me do this. I would like this to be at group level as certain groups will need access to view all users in Jira so If I can configure this as group level it would be more benefical.
Regards
Brian