I am trying to user JIRA Capture free trial. I have downloaded under admin account and created the eval license. I cannot login to JIRA capture to configure - Please help!
Hm, could you explain a bit further on what you mean by cannot login to JIRA Capture? ARe you able to login to JIRA at all?
I go to my Atlassian link (companyname.atlassian.net) and login to the ondemand account. Select the gear, then "addons" "manage addons" Jira Capture shows up in an active state. Status: unlicensed, 84 of 84 modules enabled. addon key: com.atlassian.bonfire.plugin is shown.
I click on configure (within Jira Capture) and another login screen pops up asking to login again to onDemand account. It won't accept my login which was accepted earlier.
I see this site is down for construction, I left a message with support desk yesterday and they haven't gotten back to me. Any suggestions? See details above.
Thanks, Admin
Hello,
Have you got any progress in solving your problem? Have you got any response from Atlassian support?
--
Cheers,
Ignat.
Yes, this issue has been resolved. Atlassian has configured Jira for me, I am good to go. Thank-you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.