Hi experts,
Is it possible to set up a notification in Jira so I get an email when any call in the jira projects gets updated with the defined label? Maybe there is some function for JQL or something like this?
Many thanks in advance!
Out of the box this is not possible. You can have a notification on issues with this label which have been updated since a certain period.
updated >-15m and labels = <YourLabel>
Set up a subscription on this filter (allign subscription frequency with you query e.g 15 m) see https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA062/Receiving+Search+Results+via+Email#ReceivingSearchResultsviaEmail-Advancedscheduling('cron')
Hi Udo, Yep I know about filters, but I thought it can be done in other way.. That's too bad for me that this is impossible... Anyway thanks for your time, Udo! Have a great weekends!
Sorry, that I couldn't give you a better answer. Enjoy your weekend as well.
Oh, no problem
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.