I have just created my account on Trello, and have therefor received a 14 days premium trial - is there any way I can decline that trial so I only have the free plan?
Hi there, @Helene Rahbek !
You can refer to the "Cancel a free trial" section on this page for Atlassian's official response:
Change or cancel your Trello plan | Trello | Atlassian Support
Hey,
Yes you can cancel the Trello premium trial. All you have to do
* Open trello on a web browser ( not in the app)]
* Go to workspace setting - click billing - click cancel trial
If you didnt add a payment card, it will automatically switch to the free plan after 14 days or if have added a card cancel it before 14 days so that you dont get charged.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.