I just got an email that says our account is being deactivated as of tomorrow. We have been logging into it every workday so this message is in error. How do I verify that our account will not be deactivated?
I got a similar message - however, it was addressed to an email that I've never to my knowledge used! (I have personal and business emails, this was addressed to my personal email). I use Trello regularly with my business email. Fingers crossed nothing happens tomorrow.
@Wayne Melton
@Lindsay Wilson
I wouldn't want to say for sure because I haven't seen the email itself, but, often, this type of email is often used by scammers to trick you into clicking on their "link" and enter your credentials onto a page they created - not Trello.
If the email is providing you a link to "log in" or otherwise "save your account" by clicking somewhere - it's almost certainly a scam, and you should be able to safely ignore it.
Your description certainly doesn't lend itself to sounding like it would be real, especially if you log in regularly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.