Hello, Trelo Support Team,
All the content on the Trelo board suddenly disappeared without any action.
All cards, lists, descriptions, and information are missing.
I can't do anything because my information that I've been collecting for years has disappeared.
I'm so sad.
All the boards are missing, so I don't have a link.
You have already tried:
- Check archived cards and lists
- Checking the Closed Board
- Searching for all boards and cards
- Transition of workspace
- Log out and log in again
- Use a different browser / non-intelligent mode
- Clear Cache
- Use desktop apps and web versions
Nothing worked and my board is still completely empty.
This is not a case of me leaving the board or keeping it.
This is *data loss problem* and data is critical.
Please check the backend log of my account/bulletin board and help me restore it to the previous state if possible.
Thank you so much.