I have been receiving 504 and 503 errors when trying to access Trello for the last hour. My workspace display sometimes but my boards cannot be found.
I'm having the same issue, but it looks like Atlassian isn't aware of it because in the status page, it shows as working normally.
I was about to say the same thing!
Even getting this forum has been a bear to load properly this morning.
Anyone else being taken in circles trying to report the problem? Atlassian's "contact us" is keeping me in a never-ending loop.
Hi All,
We are currently investigating the issue and working on resolving it. For the most up-to-date information, please monitor our Statuspage.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!Kind Regards,Trello Team
Thanks, it seems to be up now. FYI, I was looking at the status page and there was no reported problem that's why I posted. Thanks.
Everything seems all good for me. Had the same problem logging into the forum too. Just kept on trying and finally got through.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.