More than 24 hours ago I modified the restrictions on a space in Confluence and clicked the "Save" button. Since then the spinning lines next to the "Save" button have continued to spin, and the "Save" button remains grayed out, while the "Cancel" link to the right of the button remains available.
I understand that this may be taking a long time because it has to traverse all of the pages in the space.
How can I tell if the permissions have been applied to all of the pages when this page continues to be "stuck"?
If I click "Cancel" to get off of this page will it cancel the changes and revert the permissions?
Notes:
- I have remained logged in without having to reauthenticate, so I do not believe the page is stuck for authentication.
- When I login to the permissions page in another browser the permissions changes appear to have been applied.
-Vik