My free, personal Trello account has been deactivated. Message is: "You don't have permission to access this content. It looks like your account has been deactivated. We've sent you an email with details of who to contact to get more information about this." I have not received an email about such "details". Password reset results in the same message. Same goes for using different browsers.
Unfortunately, I used a work email to set up my account, but the Trello account is otherwise not associated with my employer. So there is no admin who can reactivate it for me.
I am the manager of a factory where I added all employees to Trello, and everyone works on one board. Now Trello has blocked my access to my own account. Unfortunately, I am the only admin. All the factory's information is stored on that board, and a lot of time has been spent to set it up properly. I need to be able to get back to that board, monitor my team's activity, and plan tasks.
Please help me because I am in a very difficult situation.