I have recently created a StatusPage for our company - trackit. On the page I can see that it shows a - "this is an example incident" - I don't want this to appear on the page to not confuse users. How can I remove this?I have been everywhere through the application and I can't see it. Ion
Hi @track it , thanks for your post.
I just created a statuspage to check this and I was able to delete the example incident like this - https://www.loom.com/share/c1bf9b292ea4428f94e4373bd3931533
Please can you check if you have this option?
Cheers
Hey - thank you for getting back to me!I just checked and I can now delete the example INC - it's strange as it was not appearing on the incident view before.Ion
@track it you are not crazy, I was having this problem too and then just went to record a video of it and it appeared. And my page has been live since last week. So strange!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.