Hi, I got a question during using Confluence.
I`m trying to use Confluence as a Central Filing, for each file page, there are some attributes I need to get from their ascendant pages automatically.
Firstly I tried to use macro "table excerpt", but "table excerpt include" can only choose children/descendants, I cannot get parent/ascendants via this excerpt. And I finally have no idea about it.
So is there any possibility I can get the name/content of all ascendant pages of current page?
The following is a list of all the Confluence Macros that I can use:
Advanced Roadmaps for Jira in Confluence
AI Table
Attachments
Chart from Table
Code Block
Create from template
Diagramly
draw.io Board Diagram
draw.io Diagram
Embed draw.io Diagram
Expand
Gliffy Diagram
Info
Jira
Jira Charts
Note
Pivot Table
Profile picture
Roadmap Planner
Secure
Spreadsheet from Table
Status
Table Excerpt
Table Excerpt Include
Table Filter
Table from CSV
Table from JSON
Table Spreadsheet
Table Spreadsheet Include
Table Transformer
Task report
Team Calendars
Tip
Warning