Hi there,
I have upgraded confluence from version 5.1.2 to version 5.4.4 (cluster mode). My JIRA version is in 6.1.6
After the upgrade,
- The new feature, highlight text to create JIRA ticket, and Quote for comment, are not working. When highlight the text, I cant see the both Icon.
- When Click the Insert JIRA Macro, the macro does not work, it show " There is no metadata configured for this macro which means no configuration screen can be presented here."
I did verify that
- the application link is well created in both confluence and Jira.
- Confluence and Jira Content Connector" plugin is enabled
- deleted the plugin cache and restarted tomcat
Second, the existing page which is using JIRA macro to display ticket, they are working fine as able to show the JIRA ticket in confluence.
Did anyone encounter the same issue like me? Thanks!
Thanks!