I cannot find a way to contact the power up provider to explain that their attachment share feature is not working.
Hi @Rob_
What contact have you tried?
I have dev@samchop.com
Sorry for the slow reply. I did not have a contact, but thanks.
Also, I am having trouble with my within the atlassian community where the forum pages just keep refreshing and will not allow me to type in.
It happens on chrome in incognito and it happens on firefox, but at least on firefox, I can hit ctrl F5 and it will stop flashing and allows me to type this to you.
When I try to "ask a question" it keeps refreshing/page flashing and I cannot type anything in.
I have the same issue. Even the sample link on their main Power Up Page shows the error:This service has been suspended by its owner.So it appears to be down for everyone.I have reached out this morning to that email to see if it can be resolved.
I've got the same issue. I've tried contacting Tiny-powerups, but haven't received a response. Has anyone had any luck getting the links working?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.