Hi,
I would like to know if there is any way of retrieving the information from my saved filter using a query on a direct connection to mysql db.
If I want to generate the information and result is below 1000 rows, this is the process:
query - > search for issues -> export button -> choose "Excel (current fields)"
The information will automatically be saved on my local folder.
Currently, we have an issue on exporting the information from my save filter if the result set is beyond 1000 rows.
To be more clear, details are as follows:
JQL: project = projectxyz AND issuetype = "Customer Incident" AND created >= -52w
Information I would like to retrieve based on the JQL:
- Key (Jira Issue ID)
- Issue Type
- Summary
- Found In
- Status
- Resolution
- Created
- Date of First Response
- Resolved
- Custom Field1
- Custom Field2
- Severity
Please advise if there is a way to retrieve the same result from my save filter. Otherwise, kindly let me guide me on creating the sql-query to be able to get the data.
By the way. I'm using JIRA 6.1.1