I do not remember my password and I can no longer receive emails to old account. What do I do as I have Trello Boards and Slack accounts linked to the old email.
Hi @Charlotte Mawle , thanks for your post.
Atlassian will have to help you to resolve this. I have tagged them in this post. Someone should reply to you here in the next 2 business days.
Best wishes
Hi Valerie, thank you.As this account is associated with the old email, it would be great for my new email account to be copied in to the response.It is charlottemawlecm@gmail.com.
Thanks again,
Charlotte
@Charlotte Mawle Hi Charlotte, we created a ticket on your behalf and sent you a message on the ticket. We can continue the conversation on the ticket. Many thanks for your assistance on this thread, @Valerie Knapp
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.