Hi,
I would like to know if I can have a chart with distinct chart types in Analytics.
For example I would like a chart with some data as a line, and other data as an area.
Is it possible in Analytics ?
Regards
Hello @Sébastien RATEL
Thank you for asking.
As described in the Chart types article, you can create multiple charts on a single dashboard, while keeping in mind that some chart types might be incompatible with the format of your data.
Even if the given chart type should be grayed out, you can still select it to see which requirement(s) need to be met in order for the chart to become available.
Let us know if this helps!
Best,
Arek
Hi Arek,
Thanks for your answer.
I know I can create multiple charts on a single dashboard but the idea is to create one chart with multiple chart types, and specifically mixing lines and area on the same chart.
From your answer it seems it's not possible with Analytics, am I right ?
Hi @Arek_ Fedorowicz , I believe @Sébastien RATEL was asking if it is possible in Atlassian Analytics to do something like this -
https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/learn-more/training-videos/videos-create-reports-and-charts?wvideo=acz3528qgf
In eazybi, for example, you can have a chart with the same data expressed in different chart types / ways, like here, we have the 'Issues resolved' as a linear trend, the 'Hours spent' as area, etc
Is this what you meant @Sébastien RATEL ?
If so, is this possible in Analytics @Arek_ Fedorowicz ?
Cheers
Hi @Valerie Knapp ,
This is exactly what I mean
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.