I have a JIRA project I exported from one instance of OnDemand and imported into a completely OnDemand instance (domain and all) and then cleaned it up and deleted a bunch of users that should have not been in the new instance.
I then export that new configuration and re-import it into the second OnDemand instance to confirm the export has all the original configuration, but not all the original users.
What I see after the import in user management is just the users that I had not deleted prior to the export. However, for whatever reason, after a while or when I log out and log in, OnDemand re-builds all the users that had been deleted.
Is this a bug or why is this happening?
Don't want to be paying for users that I don't have in the system and if I do DR, don't want to have to keep cleaning this up.
Thanks.