I have a multi-select field in project A, and I would like to bulk move issues into project B, which has the same named field with the same named values. When I do a bulk move, everything else is found correctly except this field, which it asks me for a value for.
How can I move these issues and retain the value? This seems like the bug I found at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-4551; perhaps this has resurfaced?
I'm not clear what you mean by "known in the field configuration context." I have a multi-select that is named identically ("Product/Cusomer") and it has several options to select.
Yes, they have the same name, but they have different field identifiers in JIRA.
It may not be correct, but I have understood that you can use the same field in different proyects. I think that if you use the same field you won't have any trouble.
you can't move field values from a custom field to another custom field (one with another id). You should use one custom field and have a field configuration context on this custom field that contains both projects (source and destination). Or just make the custom fiel global
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.