Hello,
We are migrating JIRA from 4.0.1 version to 5.0.6
For that, we have installed a new machine with a fresh installation of JIRA 5 and a new DB in Oracle 11g. Once installed, we have restored the 10g DB into the 11g server and pointed JIRA to that Database.
At the JIRA start, the migration proccess has begun. Now I have an almost fully working environment. I'm seeing these errors in catalina.out in the moment of making a Reindex:
2012-06-27 13:28:58,896 IssueIndexer:thread-9 WARN albertooc 808x9016x1 1b8elsj 10.101.0.199,10.100.253.184 /secure/admin/IndexReIndex.jspa jira.toolkit.customfield.ResolvedDateCFType org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDataSourceException: SQL Exception while executing the following:SELECT ID, groupid, FIELDTYPE, FIELD, OLDVALUE, OLDSTRING, NEWVALUE, NEWSTRING FROM changeitem WHERE groupid=? AND FIELD=? AND NEWVALUE=? (ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected - got CLOB
)
org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDataSourceException: SQL Exception while executing the following:SELECT ID, groupid, FIELDTYPE, FIELD, OLDVALUE, OLDSTRING, NEWVALUE, NEWSTRING FROM changeitem WHERE groupid=? AND FIELD=? AND NEWVALUE=? (ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected - got CLOB
)
The Index proccess never ends.
I've found this unresolved issue but I'm not sure if it applies in my case or not: https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/browse/JTOOL-81
regards,
Alberto