We realized this morning that the majority of our scheduled task where not executed. most of them a planned between 05:30am and 7:00am. looking at the log of the scheduled task i can not see any error reported nor do I see any incident reported on the "Trello status". Also the task are all enabled.
Has anyone any idea?
Hi @Massimo Mattanza
We’re sorry you’re experiencing this issue. I was able to replicate it on my end, and we are currently investigating the matter. I’ll update you as soon as we have more information.Track this bug report here ->https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TRELLO-1600
In the meantime, if anything is urgent, you can use the "Run now" option in the scheduled rule, which should work as a temporary workaround. I understand this isn’t ideal and requires some manual effort, but I appreciate your patience while we work on a resolution.
Thank you!
Bom dia, tudo bem?Tive o mesmo ocorrido hoje, nossas automações pra hoje sexta-feira não funcionaram. Confirmei também que todas as regras estão habilitadas corretamente.No aguardo de um breve retorno.Atenciosamente, Beatriz.
Any update on this matter? As the automations trigged for today on 06:00pm (CET) were not executed neither.
Rgds
Massimo
Hey all! The engineering team is on it, and we'll share updates over on Statuspage as more information is available: https://trello.status.atlassian.com/
Once again, sorry for the trouble.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.