SEN-2307037, Bankrate Insurance LLC .
Just upgraded JIRA & JIRA Agile license.
Now Tempo is incompatible but it is valid until May 2015.
Currently Tempo is "down" and unable to be used.
Hello, Kathy!
Actually, every add-on you install to JIRA must have the same limit of licensed users as your JIRA license, so, if you upgrade your JIRA license, therefore you must upgrade every add-on license.
What I recommend you to do is to create an evaluation license for Tempo through my.atlassian.com that is valid for 30 days and does not limit the users that can be licensed to use it. Then, you have more time to define what you're gonna do in regards to this.
Additionally, I strongly recommend that you don't mention your SEN # in public spaces like Atlassian Answers, as it is a private information and its unauthorized use may be harmful.
Cheers!
Joao
Dear Joao,
I have the same problem, but I do have both licenzes for 500 users. How do I have to proceed here?
Thanks!
Regards
Roland Buerk (ABSI-Jira@allianz.com)
Hey Roland! What licenses for 500 users you have? If that is for JIRA and JIRA Agile, if you want to use Tempo you'll have to buy a license for it that is compatible with the number of users you have on JIRA. Every add-on you buy for JIRA has to have the same licensing threshold as your instance. Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.