I am trying to login to my Trello account. I am reaching the stage where it is sendng a code to my e-mail for verification - but it is never received. Same thing when I try to reset password.
Can't login to get support. HELP!
Hi @Emily Fletcher ,
Welcome to the community! I recommend the following steps:
Please check your spam folder. However, it's also important to ensure that emails from Trello aren't being blocked at the network level. If you have a network administrator, ask them to verify that emails from Trello are not being filtered out.
Retry sending the verification email using this link:http://trello.com/resendValidate.
Add Trello to Your Contacts or Allow List: Add the following email addresses to your contacts or allow list to improve the chances of receiving emails:
do-not-reply@trello.com
noreply@id.atlassian.com
For further information, you can refer to our help article on Not receiving confirmation emails or password reset emails
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.