it's me or someone else noticed that filters stopped working? Not only textual filtering, but even clicking label filtering checkboxes returns all the cards.
Hi folks, Guilherme here from the Trello Support Team!
Our engineering team discovered what was causing this weird behavior and fixed the issue, thank you for your patience while they were working on this one.
Best regards,Guilherme MichelottoAtlassian Cloud Support
It seems to be working fine. I would recommend restarting your computer to clear the cache.
This happened to me as well. It lasted for about 15 minutes. Then it started working normally by itself. I guess Atlassian is doing some updates in the background?
Hey @Daniele Radogna
Welcome to the Trello Community, I'm Guilherme from the Trello Support Team!
I believe the route @Gaurav Kataria mention should do the trick - clearing cache might solve this one. Any news on the subject?
Clearing the cache was the very first action I took: nothing happened. After few minutes Trello was down for a very short time. I guess that the two things were related. As soon as the website was up and running again, the problem disappeared.
Hi Guilherme, it seems filtering is broken again. I emptied my cache but it does not change a thing. May I ask your team to look into this?Kind regards,
Louisa
A new post related to this repeated occurrence: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Trello-questions/Filtering-is-broken-AGAIN/qaq-p/3156806
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.