I'm sure I'm not the only one who uses multiple digital calendars?
The main three I use are;
- My own personal one (that's shared with my partner)
- My partner's one (that's shared with me)
- My work calendar (I work for myself)
I have others; Exercise/Training calendars and so on... but these three are the main ones I use and need to maintain a persistent view across all of my digital ecosystem.
I primarily use Google Calendar - I also have an MS/outlook one, and an apple/macOS one - (the joys of being a recent convert to macs (having used PC's for decades) and a die-hard android/pixel/nexus phone user...
They all interconnect and I have multiple access points to my various calendars across devices and applications. Make a change in one and it reflects everywhere.
When it came to Trello, it was seamless - until I migrated my work ecosystem to a paid Google Workspace - (for various reasons) - as a consequence my old 'work calendar' (that was just a shared calendar within my personal "free" google account) - is now part of the workspace and ring-fenced away from my personal account.
Problem being, my personal account has the legacy links in Trello, and I'm unwilling to remove it as it serves a purpose for my personal stuff - but I do need to include my new 'Work' account into Trello - so it's available in the planner view (and reflects everywhere).
I've looked all over Trello, but can't seem to find where to include or add another calendar/account...
Any help gratefully received.