When I go to sign in, it says that I need to change my password and that they'll send a code to my email so that I can change my password, but then I don't get the email -- and it's not in my junk mail folder.
Hi @Joy Raynor welcome to Atlassian community.
Please be informed, this issue means the email is likely being blocked or suppressed before it even reaches your inbox or junk folder. The server-side block is the most frequent cause when basic checks fail.
The good news is that your Trello account is part of Atlassian, and they have clear steps for this specific problem.
Here's the workable solution, steps and official documentation links:
Not receiving confirmation emails or password reset emails.
Notifications are not working
Hi Joy,
Welcome to the Trello Community! 😊 My name is Rishabh from Trello Support, and I'm here to help you get your notifications working smoothly.
As suggested by @G subramanyam , please try the troubleshooting steps outlined in these helpful articles:
Not receiving confirmation emails or password reset emails | Trello | Atlassian Support
Notifications are not working | Trello | Atlassian Support
Additionally, I’ve also run an unsuppress action on your account, which should resolve any issues from our side regarding email delivery.
Next steps for you:
Send a test notification: Please visit https://trello.com/test_notifications and send a test email to your account. This will help us confirm if emails are now being received on your end.
If you’re still not receiving emails after following these steps, please let me know so we can investigate further.
Thank you for reaching out, and welcome again to the community!Best regards,Rishabh
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.