Hi, I can configure only some file type can upload on JIRA?
Example: allow upload file: doc, docx, excel, pdf, gif, png, zip, zar, ...
But not allow file : .exe?
Thanks you for support.
No, it'll let you upload anything. You coul dig through the attachment code to see if there's somewhere to tweak to do it though (of course, there's nothing to stop a user simply renaming their file...)
Hi,
I know that the question is maybe outdated but it can help someone else .
Actually you can useĀ Attach File Manager For. Which is a plugin that will allow you to add a dedicated customfield to manage your attachments. In the configuration you will have the possibility to choose the size and the allowed attachment for this customfield.
I hope that it will help someone.
Cheers,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.