Hi Team,
I have integrated one of the eazyBI report/gadget into Jira Dashboard. Currently, the size of this table is not showing in full stretch/width of the dashboard.
Is it possible to stretch out the eazyBI report/table at the bottom of the jira dashboard to cover the full width ?
Like for example in the below encircled in yellow, can I make only this table to stretch across full width at the bottom of the jira dashboard?

Any way I can define table size/dimensions when creating this eazyBI report ?
I know that by using single gadget layout, individually gadgets shown in one column that way the table gets stretched but we want use multi column gadgets to show other charts/reports above this table.
Only this table I want to stretch across the full width at the bottom/last of the jira dashboard
Also, let me know if there is any way using inbuilt jira software i can achieve this ?
Regards,
Azeem