Started having a strange issue today - the "My Cards" view, which I use to keep across my cards on multiple boards, no longer shows all my cards in it.
I've checked and there are no filters applying.
To give an example, I have boards A, B, C, D, E and F. Cards which are assigned to me and have a date appear in my "My Cards" view, sorted by due date. However, no cards from board C or F are showing (only cards from boards A, B, D and E).
In addition, when I go to 'filter by board', only boards A/B/D/E are showing as options. It's as though no cards from boards C and F are showing up at all / or those boards are being treated as they don't exist. If I go directly to those boards though, they are there and the cards all seem correct.
Has anybody ever experienced anything like this before? It is making it quite hard for me to track my cards across multiple boards, as I now need to go to each board individually to look at them.