Is it possible to use the same transition across multiple workflows in the same project space. Are there any restrictions to using the same transition?
There's no way to use a transition across multiple workflows.
Are you referring to Global Transitions or Cloned Transitions? I can see no restriction, it's just that cloned transitions are easier to maintain. (If I need to add a post function in the Close (1) transition, all the workflows that contains this transition will be updated as well).
Thanks Steven! Can you please let me know the reason behind this?
I'm not sure; they're not global and they never have been. Transitions merely exist within workflows and not outside of it, they are not assigned an id outside of the workflow. I think there are some situations where it would be *wonderful* to share transitions across multiple workflow. Perhaps you just came up with a great add-on idea.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.