This one has me scratching my head for more than a few days.
I have two fields the are drop downs from another form and each field has a corresponding Readonly field to display the description of the item selected in the drop down.
The second drop down values are (see Dynamic Filtering of a Smart Dropdown Based on Pop...) filtered based upon the entry in the first drop down.
Both drop downs work without issue as does the first Readonly field.
The second Readonly field seems to be the problematic one. It will not properly populate the field upon the entry of the second drop down. Def is below:


My understanding is that the Readonly field should populate once the entry is made in the bizArchMinor field (as this is what happens with the first drop down and Readonly field), however, it does not. Moreover, it immediately populates when i try to enter a record into the form:

"Made It" was encoded as part of debugging to get to the bug i am encountering.
I am sure i am doing something obvious but I cannot see it at this time.
Any suggestions?