This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Excerpt Include Macro
Hi,
Although the article states that pages across spaces are supported with excerpt-include, I am having a tough time linking to an excerpt across a space. Seems like this issue was brought up in CONF-5752 (marked as resolved), but I'm still having trouble.
What problems are you having with it?
I am able to include an excerpt that is within the same space, but I'd like to include an excerpt from another space and the space doesn't show when I try typing the space key or page name.
Do you have full read access to the space you're pulling from? What happens if you just put the space key in without the selection choosing one?
Sorry I wasn't able to reply sooner, since I am a new user there is a limit set to 3 responses a day. I do have full access to the space, in face I am the admin of the space I am pulling from. The search box isn't finding any other spaces when I type in the search box, only results that appear are the pages within the space. Looks like we are on Confluence 4.3.1, that's probably the problem, right? I think the fix was applied to 4.3.2
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.