Our sequential numbering has taken a very odd turn, we've just gone past59999and instead of becoming60000it has instead become510000which is very weird and seemingly nonsensical. I can't find any way of editing this, can anyone help please?
Hi @Mark Udall ,
Can you maybe share how you've constructed this increment process? I'm guessing you're using some custom field (not talking about card IDs)? Additionally, are you using automation or another method?
Cheers,Tobi
Hi Tobi,
I found the issue! Your reply prompted me to look through Power-ups and sure enough, there's one being used called "card numbers by reenhanced". Within that, there's an optional (and somewhat arbitrary) prefix number - which in this case is "5".
I inherited this setup from my predecessor and it appears that they've added the 5 prefix to link our job numbering to follow on from the sequence prior to using Trello, i.e. numbers beginning with "4".
I'm good from here.
best wishes
Mark
Hah, glad I managed to 'help' here @Mark Udall 😄
Thanks for sharing the root cause!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.