I received an email from Atlassian to log into Trello before 18th November to avoid having my boards deleted. I logged in today (3rd Nov) and all my boards are missing. I am not sure why or how this happened as they were there the last time I logged in. How can these be reactivated please?
Hi @Kerry Cheong welcome to the Atlassian community.
I'm sorry to hear that your Trello boards are missing after logging in! This can be inconvenient, especially with the email deadline approaching.
Some of the reasons for this behaviour:
Please try these steps:
@G subramanyam Thank you, I tried all of these and nothing is working to bring back my boards. Can you or someone submit a ticket for me please to have this investigated by the Atlassian team?
Hi @Kerry Cheong thank you for letting me know. I have requested support from Atlassian Team and one of their support person will interact with you on this question thread.
Thanks, much appreciated. I hope they don't delete my content due to the deadline tomorrow.
@Kerry Cheong Hi there! Thank you for your patience. We created a ticket on your behalf and sent you a message on the ticket. We can continue the conversation there and work toward a resolution.
@G subramanyam Thank you for your assistance in this thread!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.