It's 2026... and it's February. ALREADY. What even is time? (Note to self: Build a Stephen Hawking agent to ELI5.)
New year, new stuff to check out!
Below is a quick list of sessions: Some run by fellow Atlassian users—admins, power users, and champions -- others are Atlassian-led, some live, some on-demand. Did I mention these are free? Cuz they're free.
I thought I'd lead the learner to water, so to speak, so you can skill up before mid-year reviews 😬😬😬
🎙️ Live:
Virtual Community Events: Rovo-centric events happen on the regular. Here's the list!
Rovo Real Talk: Live Ask Me Anything (AMA)
-
Recurring interactive sessions for Rovo admins and users to connect with Atlassian AI experts.
-
March 3rd, 4th: Rovo Real Talk Webinar
🧠 Self-Paced:
✅ Certifications & Creds:
Additional Community Faves:
-
Rovo Adoption Guide >>> Newly launched!!
-
Ongoing Office Hours: <<< Book it!
-
Rovo For Me: Video build-along series with Atlassians
What did I miss? I think I hit all the high notes. Let your fellow community peeps know if there's something -- learning, training, errant webinar -- that's been particularly helpful.