Hi, I recorded 4 videos and was able to download 2 of them but not the other 2. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it?
Thanks,
Erin
@Erin Moye is this occurring in all browsers? Have you tried clearing your cache? If you just recorded the video it takes time for it to process so you can download it. You might just need to wait.
Thank you so much @Brant Schroeder , I cleared my cache and recorded the videos 2 days ago. I have a paid plan and its still not working. Thoughts?
@Erin Moye I am not sure. I have escalated to support so they can look into it.
Hello @Erin Moye ,
Good day! Welcome to Atlassian Community
Could you share more details where exactly you are unable to download the videos? And do you encounter any errors while downloading the videos?
Thank you!
I'm also having this problem. Help please @Brant Schroeder
@Katharine Lucic
Good day! Is this occurring in all browsers? Have you tried clearing your cache?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.