Our non-profit has a paid for Trello account.
God only knows why we are paying for it if the customer service is so bad.
I access the site via (a) my laptop at home and (b) my desktop at work.
I have a new desktop and have not been able to log into my Trello account on it for the last week!
I have tried EVERYTHING.
It has sent me a hundred codes via the Authenticator App and won’t accept any of them.
It sent me a recovery request email (twice) but NOT the other one 24 hours later.
When I go to your help pages and select I need help with logging in, IT ASKS ME TO LOG IN TO GET THAT HELP!!
When I try to access help from my laptop it asks for a URL which I don’t have any idea about.
I have posted several comments on their FB pages.
PLEASE help. I have half my staff off with Covid and I am going out of my mind.