When I am trying to use a key work to search for a card it finds the card for me then glitches and turns the filter off. I can;t get the filter to stay on long enough to be able to click and open up the card to then move it along my pipeline.
Hi Michaella,Welcome to the community! 😊
I wanted to clarify—are you trying to use the Global search bar at the top, or are you using the board-level search by clicking on the board filter and entering a keyword?
I tested this on my end using the board-level filter. When I search with certain keywords, the relevant cards are displayed, and even after opening a card, the board filters remain intact.
Could you please let me know if you’re experiencing the same issue on a different browser? If possible, could you try running a test on another browser (such as Chrome or Firefox) and let me know if the problem persists?
Thank you !
I am trying to use the board-level search. I have used this program for 3.5 years now and I have never had this issue until now. It seemed to fix itself last week but today I am having the same issue again.
I can't use a different browser on my work computer, I only have chrome.
I would suggest 1) restart your computer to clear the cache, and 2) update Chrome to the latest version
Clearing my cache worked, thank you so much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.