I need to customize the PDF export stylesheet for some spaces. Some of the spaces need the same customization, others need different customizations.
I'm finding it really hard to keep track of what's different from the global stylesheet in which space.
Ideally, I'd define all of the common CSS in the global stylesheet and then just add the few space customizations to the CSS in each space. However, Confluence doesn't seem to work like this. It seems that if there is a space CSS then this CSS is used, falling back to the Confluence default CSS for anything that's not included. If there is no space CSS defined at all for PDF Export then the Global CSS is used, falling back to the Confluence default CSS.
It would be much easier to maintain if any space CSS took highest precedence, followed by global CSS and then falling back on the default CSS only if there's no space or global definition.
How do you manage your CSS? any thoughts?