Hi,
if I try to add a screenshot to an issue, the screenshot is not added at all, although I do not get any error message in application.
I call the Java Applet window and I can include the screenshot there. But when I want to commit it via the button the screenshot is not added to the issue.
When I looked into the logs I recognized the following warning message: 2012-06-20 16:01:12,625 TP-Processor14 WARN [jira.web.util.CookieUtils] Found multiple JSESSIONID cookies, when rendering link to screenshot applet page. You may have another Java webapp at context path '/' (in which case this message is harmless), or there may be a problem in IE attaching the screenshot via the screenshot applet.
I do not know what this warning is about, so I have no idea what to adjust in JIRA or browser (IE8) to get it work...
I am working with JIRA 3.10.1, via Win XP and IE8.
Thanks for help,
Georg