After completing the quiz on developers in the "What is a developer?" course, I click on the Go to next lesson button and received the following error:
Contentful GraphQL error - GetSmLesson: Query execution error. Link from entry 'R4KSpfAmHJRezG4Ve6JJn' to entry '53Dnu80hdD7pBbx9t7ZJXS' on field 'seo' within type 'SmLesson' cannot be resolved
Has anyone else encountered this? If so, is there a solution? I am near the end of completing this course and the Registered Scrum Basics learning path and would like to continue.
Thank you.
Lisa
Hey @Garrett Marttinen , please can you take a look at this?
Cheers
Hi @Valerie Knapp and @Garrett Marttinen ,
It seems to have resolved itself overnight. I logged in this morning and I am beginning the "Effectively collaborate and adapt as a scrum team" course. I'll post here if I receive the same error after I take the quiz in this course.
Thank you, @Valerie Knapp !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.